Thursday, June 15, 2006

On the run ...

Some people are terrified at the thought of non-stop travelling ... I am not! I could not live without it, it's in my blood, I must have been a nomad in another life....

Hotel rooms do not make me sick, nor do airplanes .... I can adjust to any situation and make the most of everything. Which are good qualities, some without which one could not survive under the circumstances.

I am aware of the fact that my friends cannot understand me (they don't even try, oh dear!!), thinking I am totally nuts but ... everybody is entitled to live their lives as they consider it fit.

In a Marriott hotel room in Warsaw now... Will fly to Krakow tomorrow for the week-end.

I will write about Krakow next week. We all have great expectations!!!

Have a great week-end guys!

No comments: