Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas time


Yes, it's Christmas at last ... The time of the big introspection .... What did I achieve this year, what did I fail to achieve ... Hmmm ...

It's my first year in Belgium and it has been good ... Looking back, I am happy and sad at the same time. Professionally it has been trully fulfilling. Sadly, on a personal level, I have had a lot less time to spend with close family and friends. Yes, the distance is mainly to blame. But not only. I have to put this right next year ... On the other hand, I have met extraordinary people. Some of them have become wonderful friends ... And I am grateful for that. And I have travelled to and seen amazing places. And I consider myself blessed.

Now it's time to rest. And reflect. And take decisions. Some of them repeteadly postponed due to lack of time. Or courage.

But now I look forward to my holiday in Morocco ... We will be visiting four cities - Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Fez. We'll be flying in on the 28th and flying out on the 7th. I have big hopes and promise to take lots of pictures and report daily (I will certainly try !! :-) ) on the blog ... Heh, I will be travelling again!!

But, for now, as someone very dear would say .... Happy Crimbo peeps!

2 comments:

HedKra5h said...

Wildcat - You move me :-) Happy Christmas and have the most wonderful 2007 possible!!!

Wildcat said...

Jim, I will try ... You know what would make me happy! xxx